Teambuilding and social events
In search of teambuilding or an activity to shake things up? Let us plan your day with different kinds of easygoing activities. No matter who you are, we can guarantee you a memorable day.
We always customize the day after you and your guests’ requests in terms of location, level of physical activity, number of persons etc.
We can also put together a theme day with these elements:
- City walk or biking tour around the city with a quiz or a game related to the attractions and hidden places we pass.
- Hands on experience. Do you want to try a Danish cooking class preparing smorrebrod or frikadeller? We can arrange for you to try it for yourself, so you can make it at home.
- Indoor visit to one of the many museums and/or galleries in and around Copenhagen.
- Lecture over coffee. Do you want us to tell you about Copenhagen, a special part of the Danish history or another specific topic over the Danes’ favorite drink, coffee? Let us meet up, and we will prepare a small lecture especially for you.
- Theme related lunch. Themes can be art, design and architecture, nordic food, culture and history.
Call us and let us help you plan your next social event.
It is hyggeligt! The Scandinavian word “Hygge” (pronounced hue-gah) was added to the Oxford English Dictionary in 2017, but what is ‘hygge’?? Hygge is a word Danes use every day and it is deeply embedded in our psyche. There is no simple English translation for the term, but it is the state of feeling warm, snug, safe, happy, content, loved and at peace. If you ask a Dane, they will likely say that hygge is something you do with family and friends, creating intimacy, conviviality and comfort. Hygge is the art of...read more
Copenhagen is a biking city! Did you know that more than 300.000 cyclists commute through Copenhagen every day? Each day people of Copenhagen bike 1,34 mio. km. That is 31 times around the world! And that we have 400 km. of biking lanes to ride on? It might look overwhelming when a big group of fast riding bikers pass you on the street, but Copenhagen is a green city where people go from A to B on two wheels. Make the jump and join us on a bike tour and do as the locals. On our bicycle safari we will explore the cool bridges along the harbour...read more
The Father, The Son and The Beer In 1838 J. C. Jacobsen tasted Bavarian beer for the first time. It was the start of the world’s fourth largest brewery, Carlsberg. Meet us at Carlsberg and join us on a journey where we talk about the history of beer which started over 10.000 years ago! We tell about the founder J. C. Jacobsen, who named the brewery after his son Carl and the hill upon which the plant is located – Valby Bakke. The son entered the family business, but they got into a conflict, and that is why you will hear about...read more
Where to go? Here is our foodie favourites! In Copenhagen you will be spoiled for choice when it comes to eating well. To avoid the obvious tourist restaurants we are recommending some of our own favorite eateries where you can indulge in New Nordic Cuisine – or simply try our tasty traditional Danish food. What we are known for … Our famous Danish Open Sandwiches is a must when staying in Copenhagen . So do as the locals and have a ”Platter” for lunch ! Kanalcafeen Frederiksholms Kanal 18, 1220 Kbh K Open :11. 30 – 19.00 Tel: 33...read more