Tours in Copenhagen
Classical tours in and around Copenhagen
Tours in Copenhagen
- A Royal Affair – 1700s passion and drama
- Carlsberg – A story about Danish beer
- Christianshavn – Little Amsterdam
- Copenhagen highlights – with a twist
- Copenhagen waterfront + The Little Mermaid
- Frederiksstaden and Amalienborg
- The Citadel + The Little Mermaid
- The Royal Castles of Copenhagen
- Vesterbro – Butchers, workers and hipsters
Tours outside Copenhagen
- Roskilde Cathedral and The Viking Ship Museum
- The Castles of North Sealand – Kronborg, Fredensborg and Frederiksborg
- The fishing village of Dragør
- The suburban tour
- The world heritage tour of Denmark
Danish Christmas- a culinary tasting feast
Christmas in Denmark – Glædelig jul! Danish Christmas is a celebration of...
Two Kingdoms Tour – Denmark and Sweden in one day
Denmark and Sweden in one day On this Two Kingdoms Tour you will visit to rival...
Dragør – Visit the charming picturesque fishing village
The picturesque fishing village Dragør Join us on a tour in the picturesque Fishing...
North Zealand – world heritage and countryside
North Zealand Don’t leave Denmark without seeing one of the most beautiful parts of...
Hamlet’s Castle – Kronborg
Kronborg Castle – home of Hamlet “No jocund health that Denmark drinks today...
From Nonsense to Knowledge – the start of medical science
A tour about medical science Come with us on a walk through the history of medical...
Christmas tour in Copenhagen – candles, cookies and cosiness
What makes Danish Christmas unique? Join us on a guided tour in the beautiful,...
The harbour- the heart of Copenhagen
Copenhagen Harbour – where it all happens Enjoy this scenic walk along Copenhagen...
Kings, Cathedrals and Vikings
Explore the Danish Heritage The best way to experience and explore the Danish heritage...
Christianshavn – Little Amsterdam
Christianshavn: Canals, warehouses and colonial reminiscence Join us on a walk behind...