The classical tours of Copenhagen
Classical tours in and around Copenhagen
Tours in Copenhagen
- A Royal Affair – 1700s passion and drama
- Carlsberg – A story about Danish beer
- Christianshavn – Little Amsterdam
- Copenhagen highlights – with a twist
- Copenhagen waterfront + The Little Mermaid
- Frederiksstaden and Amalienborg
- The Citadel + The Little Mermaid
- The Royal Castles of Copenhagen
- Vesterbro – Butchers, workers and hipsters
Tours outside Copenhagen
- Roskilde Cathedral and The Viking Ship Museum
- The Castles of North Sealand – Kronborg, Fredensborg and Frederiksborg
- The fishing village of Dragør
- The suburban tour
- The world heritage tour of Denmark
Vibrant and colourful Vesterbro
Local Neighbourhood Feel Copenhagen is a mix of small neighbourhoods with their own...
Science and Beer Pub Crawl
What does Beer and Science have in common ? Well, probably more than you think! Did you...
Foodies’ Favourite Food Tour
Our Foodies’ Favourite Food Tour takes you down the cobbled stoned streets of...
The Conference Tour
Copenhagen – Conference Guided Tour Have you spent all day inside a conference...
From Brahe to Bohr – The Great Danish Scientists Tour
What do you know about the Danish Scientists ? On the this tour you will be introduced...
Green is the New Black and sometimes Blue
Green Living in Copenhagen – A city of sustainability Jump on the metro and join...
The Jewish History Tour
Discover Jewish history in Copenhagen When did the first Jews arrive in Denmark? How...
Copenhagen Highlights with a Twist
Copenhagen Highlights with a Twist Just arrived in Copenhagen? On this classical walking...
Danish Christmas- a culinary tasting feast
Christmas in Denmark – Glædelig jul! Danish Christmas is a celebration of...
Two Kingdoms Tour – Denmark and Sweden in one day
Denmark and Sweden in one day On this Two Kingdoms Tour you will visit to rival...