PCO, conference and event organizers
Conference and spouse tours customized topic and time
Are you an organizer of meetings, congresses, conferences and seminars? Are you thinking of adding a social program for your event? Are you thinking of showing your guests Copenhagen or Greater Copenhagen?
We promise you a unique tour experience with highly qualified and fun guides. We customize guided tours and our specialty is to combine classical highlights with other sights, venues and experiences. We strive to maintain a personal contact with you, and a quick reply on any request is one of our highest priorities. We think out of the box and will always strive to make the most of the time available.
How can we meet your needs?
- We can organize customized tours that fit in with your concept and ideas
- We can organize highlight tours or sustainable tours, walking tours or biking tours, tours in the center of Copenhagen or tours outside of Copenhagen
- We know what’s going on in the city and understand the importance of how to stay relevant by constantly keeping up to date with the latest trends
- We have a large network of other qualified guides that speak other languages
- We have extensive experience with guests from all over the world and have a good understanding about cultural differences
- We can give you a taste of the food, a glimpse of the history and not least a great time in the company of your group
- We tell stories with a smile – humor is our best friend
- We are flexible and innovative and make the most of the time available
Themes on some of our guided tours
We do storytelling with a smile – humor is our best friend. Still we provide extensive knowledge on:
- Vikings, kings, castles and classical attractions
- New Nordic food and drinks with a touch of “hygge”
- Architecture, green living and design
- Food tour and cooking class
- Bridges and biking
- Beer and science
- Cultural talk with humor at your venue
See our reviews on Facebook, or find us at Tripadvisor. You can also see our reviews here at the frontpage. We are passionate about what we do and guarantee a fun event where we can combine specific interests with hands-on experience.
Get inspired – see all our tours
Copenhagen is a biking city! Did you know that more than 300.000 cyclists commute through Copenhagen every day? Each day people of Copenhagen bike 1,34 mio. km. That is 31 times around the world! And that we have 400 km. of biking lanes to ride on? It might look overwhelming when a big group of fast riding bikers pass you on the street, but Copenhagen is a green city where people go from A to B on two wheels. Make the jump and join us on a bike tour and do as the locals. On our bicycle safari we will explore the cool bridges along the harbour...read more
Where to go? Here is our foodie favourites! In Copenhagen you will be spoiled for choice when it comes to eating well. To avoid the obvious tourist restaurants we are recommending some of our own favorite eateries where you can indulge in New Nordic Cuisine – or simply try our tasty traditional Danish food. What we are known for … Our famous Danish open sandwiches is a must when staying in Copenhagen. So do as the locals and have a ”Platter” for lunch! Kanalcafeen Frederiksholms Kanal 18, 1220 Kbh K Open: 11.30 – 19.00 Tel: 33 11...read more